U.S. Women’s National Championship 2021Brookfield MO, United States
Final Jury Report6 September 2021 - 10:53
Task 5 Official v-025 September 2021 - 20:33
Friday AM Practice Flight 13 September 2021 - 10:45
Jury Pool Results3 September 2021 - 09:23
Pre Event Reminders29 August 2021 - 16:01
It is championship week! We are so excited to get this event underway. I wanted to send you a couple of reminders as you prepare to travel to Brookfield.
- Thursday night September 2, 2021 will be the master briefing. It will start promptly at 7 pm at the Brookfield Elks Lodge.
- Friday morning September 3, 2021 will be the first competitive flight. We will fly competitive flights mornings and evenings.
- Have all paper work for your balloon and your pilot certificate for pilot registration. Registration is at the Brookfield Elks Lodge from 3-5 pm Thursday September 2.
- Map files were emailed to you. It has also been posted on the ONB.
- Don’t forget your Balloon Live Sensor and Balloon Live App device. We will try and have a question answer time during our master briefing.
- Practice flights will be held Wednesday and Thursday mornings for those pilots there. Local pilot Kenny Jay will be in the Walmart parking lot both mornings at 6:30. I have attached a task sheet to use both practice flights. Kenny will provide a target for task one based on the wind direction. The second task is the field target and there should be a target in position for you. Use your APP to practice declaring and flying a PDG for your third task.
- Propane for practice flights will be located at Ferrellgas in Brookfield. The cross streets are Boston and Monroe. It is $40.00 a fill.
Please travel safe and we will see you in a few days.
Practice Flight Task Sheet29 August 2021 - 13:13
Electronic Map File29 August 2021 - 12:10
2021 US Women's Nationals RuleBook9 August 2021 - 11:13
Competitors please find attached the rulebook for this years event.